The BaseElements plugin is free and open source. It will always be free, and will never contain any registration code or requirements.
However, Goya doesn't provide free support for the plugin, but has a paid mechanism to access support and receive notifications of new releases. With our annual sponsorship for just
you can become a sponsor and get access to our support site, get notifications of new beta releases and more. All sponsors get :
- A dropbox share of every released version of the plugin with instant updates.
- Access to beta releases to test new functionality.
- Any plugin dependent FileMaker code, starting with the Xero code, along with a licence to integrate it in any of their own projects for free, again with no registration.
- Access to a proper support channel.
- A say in what functions will be added in the future, and the ability to suggest new functionality.
- A warm fuzzy feeling that you're supporting something that all FileMaker developers can benefit from.
Finally we would like to thank the people who have previously donated code, funded specific functions, or just sent us some money to say thanks. All of these people and their companies donated before our sponsorship option was available. Some in small amounts and some in large amounts, and all have received a complimentary annual sponsorship.